TIB: Re: American High School Math Exam thingy...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: American High School Math Exam thingy...

Yeah, I've got a total possible of 94, just ran out of time...

I'm curious, did anyone else get 2 for the "x-p" absolute value problem? And
did anyone get 1/2 for the problem regarding the circle/radius problem? My
Calc colleagues say that those answers imply that the problem would be too
easy, and therefore wrong.... but of course, I think I'm right...

Again, just curious... =)

Only thing I ran out of time on was filling in those insipid bubbles for my
street addy... rrrrgh =)

Michael W.
mailto:mikebert@xsspeed.net
"Let Jesus be the One you are