Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

Well, I took it today.  Tons of fun, I'll tell you...  I managed to answer 14
of the questions, for a possbile maximum score of 106.  I talked to my chess
advisor after school about one of the problems.  It took him over half an
hour (during which he had to resort to working backwards from the answer
choices to see which one was right).  Needless to say, I missed that one for
sure.  I'm hoping I got the other 13 right, which would still give me a 100...

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com