Re: TIB: Blah

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Blah

try pressing 2nd key, Left Arrow Key, Right Arrow Key, and ON key all at the
same time. try this a few times and it should reset the calc (it's always
worked for me). if this doesn't work, i guess you'll just have to take out
the backup battery and the main batteries to reset it.

        Josh
        <A HREF="http://pa.ticalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A> Member