Re: TIB: Blah

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Blah

you might be having compatability problems... do you have AMS 1.0x, or 2.x? doors
II works on AMS 2.03, but i'm not sure if it was designed for the older versions
as well
and i never use the shells
just run the program kernel() and assembly programs will work until you reset
your caluclator. it sounds weird but that's how it is
and i only have games and stuff on my calc when i'm not programming just to make
sure that it doesn't crash

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com