TIB: RE: Ti-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: RE: Ti-82

getkey->k

that stores the last key pressed (that was not used for some other function)
into k

if no keys were pressed then it will store 0 into k

the values of the keys are pretty simple
   start at the top right and count down, that gives you the first part
   start at the left and count right, that give you the second part
   the third key in the 6th row would be 63

there is a diagram in the manual showing all of the keys and there values.
if you don't have one, you can make your own with this prog

lbl 1
getkey->k
if k>0:then
disp k
pause
end
goto 1

this will display the value of the key you press
you will have to press on to leave the program