Re: TIB:Grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:Grayscale

the argumetns for CyclePic on the 89 are as follows- CyclePic
picstring,number of pics(4 is good 7 flickers too much),seconds betweeen
displaybing each pic,how many times to cycle through the pics, and
direction(i don't use direction because i don't understand it)
here's an example
CyclePic "pic",4,1e-300,100,1

this means that i have saved (4) pics to name "pic" in the memory and that
they will wait 1^-300 seconds between each pic (very fast) and that the
calculator will cycle this set of four pics (100) times. use this example
and draw four different pictures to try it. it worked for me. good luck.

            Matt