Re: TIB: Graphics Website

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Graphics Website

Like I said, this was just one idea.  I'm going to move it into another
folder, and ptu the other temp page back up.  I encourage others to make
their own demo pages so we can all vote.  Since this was not my idea to begin
with, I'm not trying to take over the project, but I wouldn't mind it.

OK, so one person liked it all, one didn;t like the layout, and one didn't
like the color scheme.  Unless someone else has a suggestion, I'l start
again.  BTW:  I liked the top banner image.  Who did that and how?  I was tryi
ng to do something like that.

--Zack AKA MysticWolf AKA Amaroq
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/The-Agency/">The Agency</A>: Support the
last line of defenst in the aliean invasion (fictional)
<A HREF="http://Arrive.At/MysticWolf">MysticWolf Media:</A> the way the web
is done.
A proud member of <A HREF="http://PA.TICalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A>.
A proud member of the <A HREF="http://www.TCRG.org">Twin Cities Robot Group.</