Re: TIB: Re: Graphics Website

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Graphics Website

I know....I brought up FrontPage earlier, which I now regret. But at the
time, it just sounded good to say, "Hey, they've got FP support!" But they do
have full CGI and PHP (though you'll have to chmod the CGI scripts yourself,
but I imagine that's not that hard).

In a message dated 4/20/00 11:41:56 PM Central Daylight Time,