Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

OUCH!!
About a year and a month ago my school got i think about 70 233's w/64mb, 4.
3gb hdd and 17'' monitors. In three classes(about 22 each class). The ones i
n my pascal class also have VC++ and VB, but C++ wasn't offered this semeste
r because not enough ppl signed up(thats why i'm in pascal :(    )
I was in QB when the new computers arrived but we never got to use VB :(
B4 the new computers we used to play network doom on dx33's with 8mbram, the
n when the new computers arrived we played q2 on a 100mbit network :)
but thanks to those collumbine assholes who blame doom etc, we cant play q2
this year :(
(and hardly have time for games either)

{damn i think i just rambled, oh well, its 2am here}

-Dan
thedew@usit.net