Re: TIB: Regarding all the recent OS/browser messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Regarding all the recent OS/browser messages

> OK, what other debates should we get into now?  How about the Cuban boy?

Fidel should just take the kid back and have about twenty or thirty news
reporters executed for all this damn publicity. No one cares about him and
his crap-out illiterate drug-addicted relatives.

>  Does TV violence imspire real life voilence?

No. And I'll shoot anyone who says differently.I'm just violent anyway.

  Are gas prices REALLY too high?

Gas prices are high as a result of the dumbing down of American society. If
people would just start walking and taking fucking mass transit this never
would happen.

>   Is DSL really worth it?

The magic Matt-Ball says yes.

 Why is the stock market acting like it is?

Too many republicans. MUST KILL REPUBLICANS...

>  For you Mac/PC users:  How come I can't find a decent way to make AND test
>  CGI/perl?

Dunno.  Got a big book on Perl but it's about as useful as the manuals to
Borland Turbo C++.

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, president of the Digital Wrestling Federation: <A
HREF="http://prym.8m.com/dwf/">DWF Home page</A>
Rayzor Payne, Rah of the House of Payne in Furcadia, <A
HREF="http://prym.8m.com/furcadia.html">Charter/Homepage</A>
Programmers Anonymous: <A HREF="http://pa.ticalc.org/">http://pa.ticalc.org</A

ICQ:            55807773
Furcadia: <A HREF="http://www.realtime.net/furcadia/">http://www.realtime.net/