Re: TIB: help needed with multiplayer BASIC game for 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: help needed with multiplayer BASIC game for 83+

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it won't work.  For the
GetCalc() command to work, the calc you're getting from has to be on pause,
the homescreen, or a couple of other times (I think input is one, too).  You
can't GetCalc() while the other calc is running a program.  If you want the
two-player game to work, you'll either have to have the calcs pause every
time through (very stupid) or make it in asm.

Eric Tollefson
ltert01@aol.com