Re: TIB: dead list?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: dead list?

LifeGame is the program I programmed.  It is used to simulate evolution of a
virtual species.  However since most people don't read the instructions, they
stare at it for 5 minutes and then delete it.  Actually the program was meant
to be a spin off a virtual pet.  Instead of a pet, it is a population.
Instead of feeding it and playing with it, you can mutate and naturally
select.  LifeGame was an attempt at AL (artificial life), but since no one
took it seriously, I have stopped bugging people about it until now.  I have
an on-line manual and a free download on my Webpage:
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mathwiz314/index.htm">Joe's Math Page</A>

JG