Re:re:TIB:New...Levels!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:re:TIB:New...Levels!!!

I know of the editor for Bill Nagel's black and white mario, but does anyone
know if there is an editor for the grayscale mario (it was written by
someone else, I don't know who)

Also, several people in my school, myself included, spent much of the last
year cranking out mario levels. I produced 6 (Little House of Horrors,
Satan's Chewtoy, The Seige, The Citadel, The Godfather, and The Abyss), and
have yet to meet someone who can beat any of them on the first try. PJ
produced 2, (c42 and TeaFags) and Nermal Mankani (his family is from
Pakistan or Kazakstan or one of those -stan places, maybe India) made about
50, Nermal's 1st World through Nermal's 15th World, dozens of Star Wars
theme levels, several anti-microsoft levels, and a Dilbert themed level)
Unfortunatly, none of these were ever posted anywhere, and nearly all are
lost.

Jeff Barrett