TIB: Link Port and Publicity for BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Link Port and Publicity for BASIC

    I think my TI-89 link port may be broken.  Transmitting to a computer
(via graph link) works very rarely and transmitting to other calcs almost
never works.  If anyone has any ideas to fix this, please tell me.

    Today, ticalc posted a news article regarding SiCoDe's BASMIC.  I would
like to say that I agree entirely with the idea that BASIC can be as good as
asm in some cases.  (In fact, you can port some 82/83/85/86 asm games to
89/92 BASIC)  Also, I have started a programming alliance called Programmers
Anonymous.  <A HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Hopefully we can
get hosted on ticalc soon</A>.  Please send me feedback.