Re: TIB: I need some help with my program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I need some help with my program

I have some free time.  I know how to code these things a bit
smaller.

The first thing to do is use the same menu command over and over.
 You can do this by using strings and a seperate program for
messages.  Put al of your room descriptions in a subprogram, then
assign a number to the descrpition.  EG If ROOM==1:
Outpt(1,1,"This castle has a door but it looks like it could never
hold out anyone. You wonder why it's even there."
put a number in ROOM then call the program.

E-mail me back for more info.