TIB: BASIC MANUAL RELEASE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: BASIC MANUAL RELEASE

    To all those who have inquierd about the manual i wrote on 82/82/83+
TI-Basic programming.  I have finished the manual and have Hardcopies
available for only the cost of shipping.  If you dont mind waiting longer you
will be able to recive the Software version via download from the TI-Basic
list.  I am not sure how long the wait will be, probably a month or so untill
the software  version is available.  If you would like a Hardcopy of the
manual you can send me a private E-mail at ETTamme1@aol.com
with your house adress.  After i have your adress i can find out the shipping
cost and then after the shipping payment is recived i can ship out your copy.
 A little note, i belive i will be writing a Game programming manual which
will be specifically for the 83/83+.  If you decide you want this manual
aswell i can wait till its done, and  ship it with your order at no extra
cost.  Just to let you guys know, this is all strictly non profit, all i am
asking for is postage.  Ok thats all for now. Bye!
    ~Eric