Re: TIB: another problem (TI-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: another problem (TI-86)

doing it that way, it gives me an error, which if i goto the error is on the
first of the double equal signs, if there isnt a number assigned to the
variable (in other words, if there was a value attached to M, but not to N,
when it ran it, it would have an error right after the N)

<< I'm not sure what calc this is for so I can't be certain.  However you
never
 ended your IF statements.  So the calc is probably running through the very
 end of the code only if N==1.  Most of the calcs wouldn't even compile
 without an end to the IF's.  By the way, the RETURN is unnecessary.

 Try this:

 :ClLCD
 :Disp "Your equipment"
 :If M==1
 :Disp "Crowbar"
 :If N==1
 :Disp "Torch"
 :Pause
 :ClLCD

 If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you.