Re: TIB: Re: Comment lines on ti-92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Comment lines on ti-92 plus

This is totally unnecessary on the 89/92+, and in fact, it is quite often
discouraged.

The 89/92+ has a comment char '©' which lets you put comments in your
program.

What you suggested, I do not even recommend for the other 8x calculators.
As Goto/Lbl combinations are severely frowned upon by programmers (for more
reasons than one), I suggest using the following if you absolutely _must_
comment your code:

:...beginning of program
:...
:IF 1=2:put your comment here
:...
:...rest of program

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/