TIB: Manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Manual

    Hey guys, it seems that very often people ask me "how do you make
programs?" I dont know if this happens to you a lot or not, but anyway
whenever they ask you try to give them a really brief rundown of how its done
but they just dont uderstand it.  So i decided to write a manual on how to do
basic Basic.  This is for the 82 83 and 83+.  Its 13 short chapters, each
about a page or two and i think its 23 pages.  But it covers all of the
commands more indepth than the TI manual, and it has sample porgrams and at
the end the readers final task is to make a  simple game.  I gave it to a
person interested in Calc Programming who has almost no experience, and I'm
going to see how it helps him.  If all goes well i will type it and it will
be available to anyone who wants it.  So i just thought id let you know.  If
you guys want a copy of it to check out id be happy to give you a peek at the
first edition.  Thanks for your time guys!
    Peace,
        ~Eric Tamme
"And love called to all music is magic" ~ Jimi Hendrix