TIB: Old topic-Goto/Lbl statements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Old topic-Goto/Lbl statements

>Or do as I do and don't use either the Goto or Lbl statements at all!
>I guess I was just lucky enough to have a teacher that taught me how >to
>make programs without crappy Lbl/Goto coding. =)
>
>-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
>ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/

I'm curious, Miles, how do you write a program without_any_Goto or Lbl
statements?  I admit I'm no expert at Basic programming, and I don't really
know what I'm expecting here, but could you maybe write back (or e-mail me)
with a few examples of instances when most people would use Goto/Lbl
statements, but you could use something better instead?  (Wow, really long
sentence! :)

This would probably just be a pain in the butt, but it could be helpful to
more programmers than just myself.

Thanks in advance,
-Grant Winney
<cosmo70@hotmail.com>