Re: TIB: $4 serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: $4 serial link

>From: Nathan Gaylinn <NathanG@firstva.com>
>
>I have the $4 serial link to get progs of my calc, it worked great on my
>old computer, but I got a new one, and now it sends the file partially
>(to AND from the calc) then stops, and the calc gives me "Err Syntax". I
>figure it's just a setting gone wrong, but if anybody has an idea which
>setting, pleas, let me know. Oh yeah, the old comp has Win95 and the new
>has Win98.

I only have windows 95, and everything works fine, so I don't know what to
say.  However, if you read the recent comments at TI-Calc.org, there's some
talk of other calculator-related problems people have had regarding windows
98.  It sounds like win98 is just garbage, IMO.  Of course, I have nothing
to base that opinion on.  Comments just seem to be pointing that
direction...

-Grant Winney