>From: "Jarrod Bennett" <blades187@hotmail.com>
>To: Kiara13@hotmail.com
>Subject: Fwd: read alone. especially the last part.
>Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 07:35:05 PDT
>

>>From: "Secret Agent Man" <krycekrb@hotmail.com>
>>To: kcaj@centuryinter.net, diablopunk@hotmail.com, blades187@hotmail.com, clairebone@hotmail.com, crystall47@hotmail.com, mosherpunk@hotmail.com, mystic_martian@hotmail.com, mariem@sympatico.ca, bonggirl350@hotmail.com, Rino_head@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Fwd: read alone. especially the last part.
>>Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 12:39:43 PDT
>>

>>>From: "Jim Stefano" <stefano@hs-online.de>
>>>To: "Jessica Wilson" <wilsonjs@surfsouth.com>,"Sectet Agent Man" <krycekrb@hotmail.com>,<Sheridan Richards>,"Ollie" <olsono@hotmail.com>,"Audie Lynn Moore" <AuDiablo@aol.com>,"Shorty" <shortie-littlebit@gurlmail.com>,"Horny, Horny, Horny" <JoeMama244@aol.com>,"Noelle Landers" <basketballlov13@hotmail.com>,"Alicia Hall" <dhall@primus-online.de>,"Sun-Hee Goldsberry" <magik21@hotmail.com>,"Smile" <mira4man@usa.net>,"Ellen" <Cbwb_98@hotmail.com>,"Matt Clark" <clarks@hvision.nl>
>>>Subject: read alone. especially the last part.
>>>Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 19:56:45 +0200

-- BEGIN included message

Sorry guys but I need all the help I can get in the "love" department.

-- BEGIN included message

Sorry guys..
      You all know how much i hate these but i did like some of the poems and
rules that went along with it......
              and at the moment.........i wasn't really wanting to take any
chances
                        love you all lots ~ jenny ~

-- BEGIN included message

-- BEGIN included message