TIB: Re: BYE!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: BYE!

In my school--everyone likes that i'm familiar with the calculator-- i've
made a couple usefull programs (e.g. to find the slope of the line, to return
graph settings to normal, amongst others) and i found assembly games online
(which i find ppl like a lot more than basic games). But it's probably
different for me than for other people--i go to a small school (130 people in
the entire high school) and my grade is very competitive--being smart is not
looked down on. It is however unfortunate that we are losing a programer
based on what other people think of him.

-Yoni
SinMostaza@aol.com