Re: TIB: Need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Need help

In a message dated 3/25/99 2:43:38 PM Central Standard Time,
_surth_@ameritech.net writes:

> I need someone to help me or to create a program that will allow calcA
>  to grab lists from calcB and analyse it, it must also be able to see
>  what the person presses,(get key)....
>
>  First off is this possible?
>  Second is anyone willing to help me withit?
>  Third has anyone seen my shoes?

Hey surth -
You should be able to send any variable including a list using the Get( ) or
Send( ) functions, depending on which calc you have. If you want to get the
list from another calc, just use Get(L1) and then you can do your analyzing
thing.  The only way to detect keypresses on another calc that I can think of
is by having one calc storing getkey->K or some variable, and have the other
calc constantly receiving the variable K.
no, haven't seen your shoes...

-Jared C.
http://come.to/tivault