TIB: Ti-89 Stuff ( looking for volenteers/ help)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Ti-89 Stuff ( looking for volenteers/ help)

Hi, First of all, i need help with list, I have never used a list
before to store/ save a game, here is what i want to know;
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE LIST [1,2,3,4,5]->x
* how would i add 5 to the number "3" in the list??

* How would i handle conditions: EX;
If (how do i say the area where number "3" is)=.... Then

* or storeing the number in one area of the list
to a variable.

I am also looking for a couple of people to Join Tiger Productions and
help me design "calcemon"
(kalk 'e mon) ~ short for Calculator Monsters.  I need people to help
me design about 30 "calcemon" ( i just need a name, and maybe a
picture  saved a *.89i )
Calcemon is gona be a big spoof off of Pokemon. If you are interested,
email me privately.