Re: TIB: A86, A92, TIB Non-Pentium Graph-Link Compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A86, A92, TIB Non-Pentium Graph-Link Compatibility

When I was testing the AMD K6-300 processor, I found that the setup
program for the ti-83 graphlink program wouldn't run.  The graphlink
programs for the 85, 89 and 92 all ran fine though.  I didn't want to
spend the time tracking down the problem, but it was on a 'clean'
installation of win 95.

-Adam