Re: TIB: Ti-85 graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Ti-85 graphing

Well not to dismiss this idea.  It works but its kinda the principal.  I
was just wondering if it was possible.  The 82 cant do this and the 83 can
so if the 85 cant thats wierd maybe just hte 86 can :)
I understand what you are saying.  i have an 89 and all it has is
above/below so you have to know anyway ;)
thanks though for your time
JoE