Re: TIB: Card Lead

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Card Lead

In a message dated 3/6/99 10:54:16 AM Central Standard Time,
Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

> Does anyone know how a card game like hearts or spades decides what to lead
>  first?  I'm a little confused on how it leads, and then, how it follows
suit,

>  then finally, how it determines which card won...Any help would be
> appreciated
>  greatly.
>
>  Glen

Well, Glen, that's a good question.  You could do  that by assigning the card
types you want into separate groups.  All the numbers could be stored in a
list or something, and the cards could be pulled up based on their values.

-Jared
http://come.to/tivault