Re: TIB: Starcraft ???

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Starcraft ???

--- James Vernon <jimbob_v@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:00:38 +0400, KO-KIVOK-YUN
> Jeremy wrote:
> >
> >What about the creation of a starcraft-like on the
> ti92 ?
> >Too difficult to create ?
> >That all brains are working on it and are proud
> when they've finished to
> >make one of the funniest games in the world !
>

>    Yeah, I thought about making this for the TI-83,
> but something like
> StarCraft would be too complex for the 83.. I don't
> know about the 92 cos
> I've never used one.
>    Perhaps WarCraft would be a good idea for the
> 83...
>
> James Vernon
> jimbob_v@hotmail.com

> http://www.hotmail.com

You'd maybe be able to get a working, albeit very
basic and slow, version of WC or SC on a 92, but you'd
have to use letters or symbols as creatures and drop
the real-time in favor of a turn-based game like
heroes of might&magic or Cyberstorm.Otherwise, It
would most likely work.

===
Built to destroy You and your boys
Mother mother make some noise