Re: TIB: Game ideas? Anyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Game ideas? Anyone?

Joe_Gaetz@hhs.dresden.k12.nh.us writes:

>  any new news from the guy who said he was writing snood??
>  it might be a little dificult in basic.

I stopped working on it for a little while because of finals, sat's, the
prom, my class trip,ect...
it will be different than the computer version.
instead of rotating the launcher it will move across 9 or 10 columns and the
snood will move up , but all will be aligned unlike in the game.
i plan to finish it then port it to asm over the summer.
i have most of the interface done and the random map generator all built. i
just have to add the map checking routine to see it same snoods are touching.
Thats the last and most important part of the game.
should be done by the 2nd week in july (school ends june 27 for me)