TIB: 83 String question.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: 83 String question.

	Sorry, but I dont know if was clear or not on what i am tryin to do.  I have
a variable that changes, Everytime this variable(which is a # expression)
changes ,I want to take the number in that variable and add it to the end of
the string.  its not for a high score at all, I am actually using it as a
string to matrix converter because strings take up so little space; so i am
actually going to take a string, lets say 25 segments long and mount it into a
5X5 matrix; this way i only have to have one matrix(which takes up a TON of
mem) and i can store an infinite # of matrixes in the string and just tell the
mounting program to start at a different point in the string to get a
different matrix.