Re: TIB: Re: Announcement!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Announcement!

Hi, i just wanted to say, i think you are wrong, Q-Basic is a
WONDERFUL language on the computer! I don't mean that i love it, but
hey, q-basic is * FREE * , and EASY to learn! But thats not all i
wanted to say. I wanted to tell everyone who wants Q-Basic 7.01 or
4.5, to goto http://www.tpo4u.com and you can download them! i was
looking for games, when i stubled upon this site, i highly recomend
it! But i am advising you: I sugest that you get a download program
like gozilla or some other download program that can restart a
download from where you got disconnected, because this website is very
slow, i have a 56 k modem, and i was downloading at .5 kb/s (kilobytes
per second)!!! i still am not done downloading it, becuase it will
take about 3 hours.