Re: TIB: TI-81 Information needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-81 Information needed!

I have an 81, actually, it was my cousins, but she left it at our
house when she moved out. It had a very thin manual, but I can't find
it at this moment. Look at the other 81 archives to see what commands
do what.

---House <thouse@tk7.net> wrote:

> I know this is going to sound very strange and stupid, but I need to
know where I can find information on all of TI-81's functions.
_Everything_.  Since Texas Instruments has discontinued it, they have
no information or Guidebook for it.  If anybody has a document file
with all of it's functions, I would greatly appreciate it.  Reason
being...  I recently came across an 81 and due to the simplicity and
uselessness of game programming (no string storage, GetKey or
For..Next loops, among others) I am determined to write a decent game
for it so those few people who are unprivelidged enough to afford a
more powerful calc can play something fun.  So in order for me to
perform such a task, I need to know all the capabilities of the calc.
And don't email me asking why I want to program the 81 saying I'm an
idiot.  This is a just personal challenge and I intend to emerge
victorious!  BTW, how do you convert the *.81 files downloaded from
ticalc.org to load into TI's emulator?

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my Website on TI-85 at: http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
Updated at least once a week.
"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!