TIB: TI-81 Information needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-81 Information needed!

I know this is going to sound very strange and stupid, but I need to know where I can find information on all of TI-81's functions.  _Everything_.  Since Texas Instruments has discontinued it, they have no information or Guidebook for it.  If anybody has a document file with all of it's functions, I would greatly appreciate it.  Reason being...  I recently came across an 81 and due to the simplicity and uselessness of game programming (no string storage, GetKey or For..Next loops, among others) I am determined to write a decent game for it so those few people who are unprivelidged enough to afford a more powerful calc can play something fun.  So in order for me to perform such a task, I need to know all the capabilities of the calc.  And don't email me asking why I want to program the 81 saying I'm an idiot.  This is a just personal challenge and I intend to emerge victorious!  BTW, how do you convert the *.81 files downloaded from ticalc.org to load into TI's emulator?