Daren Ho			cyanide_hd@yahoo.com	TI-81, TI-85
Tatsuo				tatsuo64@aol.com			TI-83
Joseph				johannas@geocities.com	TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86
Matthew Obets		mobets@flash.net			TI-83, TI-85, TI-89, TI-92+
Andrew Hivner		ahivner@desupernet.net		TI-83, TI-86
Joe Koston			olp1726@usa.net			TI-89
House				thouse@tk7.net				TI-92+
Joe Gaetz			joe_gaetz@hhs.dresden.k12.nh.us	TI-83

Total Members: 24.  We can accept one more!
TI-81: ||| (3)
TI-82: |||| (4)
TI-83: |||||||||| (10)
TI-85: |||||| (6)
TI-86: |||||||||| (10)
TI-89: |||||| (6)
TI-92(+): ||||| (3 92s, 2 92+s)

This will be the last mail sent to the ticalc.org list.  From now on, all
mails will be sent to the EGroups list (ti-basic@egroups.com).  You can
subscribe to that list by e-mailing ti-basic-subscribe@egroups.com .  If you
want to become part of the group, you must hurry and join because we already
have 24 out of 25 members!

About names:  Please e-mail the list with any suggestions.  We will vote
sometime soon.  My personal suggestion is "BASIC Inc." but of course feel free
to make your own.

If you are proficient in HTML, or have a program such as PSP or PhotoShop, and
can create images, then please let us know so everyone can work on the site
design.  The site will probably be divided into two sections, PUDs (Projects
Under Development) and Programs, which will be our finished projects.

Would anyone like to create a "credits" program for a closing credits screen,
where the group name and contacts are listed, as well as member names?  (I
think that the creator(s) of the program will put their own title screen with
their name on it so that they are given top billing and this way we will only
need one credits program for all of the programs our group creates.)

On a personal note: I will buy the TI-92 Plus Module soon so we will then have
3 TI-92 Plus programmers.  Those of you who own the Plus, how different is the
basic?

Rob Hornick
"BASIC Inc." (temporary name for signature)
TI-82, TI-92