TIB: New Club (all welcome!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: New Club (all welcome!)

I have just finished my discussion group,
if you would like to be part of a ti-basic alliance/ Club discussion
group, just goto
http://ti_basic.listbot.com
or, if you have a web page, and you would kindly like to add a "join
button" to your homepage, here is the script:

<!-- Begin ListBot Code -->
<form method="post" action="http://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber">
Join our mailing list!<br>
Enter your email address below,<br>
then click the 'Join List' button:<br>
<input type=text name="e_mail">
<input type=hidden name="list_id" value="ti_basic">
<input type=hidden name="Act" value="subscribe_list">
<input type=image src="http://www.listbot.com/subscribe_button.gif"
border=0 width=88 height=31 alt="Click here to join our mailing list!">
</form>
<!-- End ListBot Code -->

Thanks alot, i hope to see you as a member real soon!
~ Mike ~
~ owner of the ti-basic club disscusion group ~