TIB: Names, Other Suggestions for Group

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Names, Other Suggestions for Group

I've thought of a few names and I though I might submit them for
everyone's review.
How about;

TI-BASIC Coders Allegiance
TI-BASIC Coders Inc.
BASIC for Everyone
BASIC Coders Zenith (counterpart for Assembly Coders Zenith)
BASIC Anonymous
Ring of Coders
Basically BASIC
BASICally
BASIC 4 U

Sure some of them are lame...

I was thinking (can be trouble sometimes) that when we get more
organized, I should organize members into separate groups depending of
what calculator(s) they have. This would probably be more productive.
We can also create a mailing list for each group and 1 main list for
everyone. Does that sound good? If so, I'll create them in a few days
and tell everyone what to do.

Should we make a member cap at 25? This many people should be about
right. This will prevent much disorder and corruptness. We'll probably
be more productive like this.

We need more ideas for programs. Remember, whatever idea we start on;
we'll port to every calculator. Here are some of my ideas;

Yahtzee
Misc. math programs
Misc. science programs
Etch-A-Sketch (enhanced with special shapes, etc. [circles, squares,
etc.])
Pong
2 Player (through link) Hangman
Blackjack (has been done to death but...)
Misc. RPG
Connect Four
Battleship (through link)
Tic-Tac-Toe (with AI, auto-detect draws and wins)
Text-based game (like those books that have multiple endings?)
Auto-scrolling story
E-Mail Program (like my SendIt 86 but better)
Fake Virus Checkers (stupid but...)
an organizer
Poker
etc.
etc.

When we get organized, we'll actually decide what program to start on.

This message was written by Chris Flanigan.

If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.

If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to
cflan@granitecity.com