Re: TIB: Re: help! graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: help! graphlink

Andrew Hivner wrote:

> The problem may be in the file's association.  If you open a .83p from the
> file manager does it open it with the g-link software or the notepad?  The
> problem could be in the how you attached the file to the e-mail.
>
> Andrew Hivner

I just went and tried it.  From the file manager it jumps into the
graphlink software and displays properly.  I think that's good, right?
I'm not sure here, but it looks to me like the software is doing
everything right.  I can save files okay and then open them okay, it's
just when I try to use the email that I run into trouble.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net