TIB: Hooray! We've met our goal!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Hooray! We've met our goal!

The minimum goal has been met at 15 people. Currently we have 16. That
is great. Since we have an organization now, what should we call it. I
want to officially open a vote. I'll organize the messages and tally
up the votes and thats what it'll be called.

I hope no one will have a problem with me being the leader. If so,
then e-mail me. I did birth this idea. I can call myself the leader
but there is really no leader. I'll just try and coordinate things.

I'm donating some server space for a site. I guess I'll give
http://lflanigan.granitecity.com/nameofgroup Where nameofgroup is a
directory I assign according to the group name. I'm currently going to
limit the space to 1MB and spill over onto a Fortune City account.
This is unless someone else has a bigger server that they wouldn't
mind donating a part of. Remember, I've got the TI Archive on my
server which is starting to take a lot of disk space.

When the actual site construction takes place I refuse to give my FTP
information. If we use this server, I'll have to FTP everything over
myself. That means you'll have to e-mail me everything and it may make
a 1 day delay. So...what free server doesn't have advertisements. I
don't think Fortune City does although I don't really know. If we use
another server, we can give lets say ?5? people the account
information.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Any volunteers for HTML work on the site? E-mail me at
cflan@granitecity.com . Should we limit it to 5 people? I'd help but I
devote all web work to my site the TI Archive at
http://lflanigan.granitecity.com . I've almost got it complete. Then
for the overhaul to a new and improved TI Archive.

We'll need graphics designers of course. Volunteers e-mail
cflan@granitecity.com .

More later!!

This message was written by Chris Flanigan.

If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.

If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to
cflan@granitecity.com