TIB: Let's work together...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Let's work together...

This is Big MAC.  I am the founder and (apparently) the leader of the TBPA.  I am more than thrilled to hear of another BASIC programming group and I don't take it against us at all that you have formed.  In fact, I see it as a grand look into the future, and it's full of BASIC programming!

I say we work together.  Not as one whole group, because that would be too unwieldy and bulky, but as two independent groups with a single objective: creating high quality BASIC programs.  I see that one of our members (Miles Raymond) has already joined your group.  He is also a part of our merry group, and can act as a joint operative between us.

I see only good things coming from this inter-alliance alliance.

Big MAC
TBPA