Re: TIB: graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: graphlink

That reminds me, those  email attachments from Ti-Basic Digest that
just special characters instead of the attachmetnts, can you copy and
paste them into text file and rename them?

---Jody Snider <jody1@alaska.net> wrote:

> > Thank you for your recent correspondence.
> >
> > You will have to input the data and save the file with the
TI-Graph Link
> > software before it can have a valid .83p extension. You cannot
change the
> > format of a text file by renaming the text file with the .83p
extension.

> > The program file is a text file that contains special characters
that are
> > recognized by your calculator and the TI-Graph Link software as
programming
> > functions.
> >
> > If you have additional questions, please let me know.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Yvonne Zeilan
>
> I _DiD_!!  Sorry, but this is extremely frustrating.  Everything
that I
> have been monkeying with has been saved through the software with an
83p
> extension!  Just to make sure I tried it again and I didn't touch
> anything.  The software wanted to name it 'untitled.83p' so that's
what
> it was called. And it still came through like text!  I'm just a little
> irritated; I can't get the software working, and I'm having trouble
with
> the cable that I just got...
>
> Jody Snider
> jody1@alaska.net

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my Website on TI-85 at: http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
Updated at least once a week.
"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!