Re: TIB: New Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: New Web Page

Might I give a suggestion?  Avoid frames like the plague.  They have
some useful properties, and in very rare circumstances work better than
alternate methods, but for the most part are too slow and klunky to be
useful.  Use tables.  They load faster, and allow more control over how
your page looks.

But it's your page.

Anyway, I use both frontpage and netscape composer.  Frontpage is good
where the web server supports frontpage extensions.  Composer is very
nice for quick-n-easy changes and editing.

-Adam