TIB: New 3D Engine!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: New 3D Engine!!

The engine is not in great perspective yet. This first version starts
out with the hallway vanishing to a 2x2 rectangle (not square on
screen). When I go forward it increases that rectange. So I'm always
heading to that rectange. When I get to it, the screen resets back to
the original. I haven't made any turns yet or designed that function
yet. It will look dumb unless some graphics are added.

All I did, no equations, is draw lines from corner to box, corner to
box, corner to box. When I move back I decrement a variable value used
in the lines and box, when I move forward I increment it.

Then engine looks pretty good though now. You can only currently go
forward or back (left or right but you end up going straight). I
haven't fixed a turned hallway. When I do, there will be a turn left
and turn right program.

Do you want the actual code to look at? Maybe you can work with me to
improve it.

This message was written by Chris Flanigan.

If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.

If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to
cflan@granitecity.com