Re: TIB: BFS LAST GAME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: BFS LAST GAME

Hey, while we're at it, I could maybe write a version in Java, as an
applet. You would have to cut and paste the code from the graphlink
sofware though, because an applet can't read files because of security
restrictions(it can only read/write to the server). A Java application
would be an idea, but not everybody has a VM on their computer and a
windows executable would be handier...

Anyway, just a thought.... I don't really have the time anyway...

Philipp Keller

>What Language are you planning on writing this in?  If you are doing
VB, I
>might be able to help also.
>
>BlAsTo1414
>
>> > It's not that hard.  I am planning on making a program for the
computer
>> that
>>  >  will let you do this.  It will port games up as in 83 to 85.
Down would