Re: TIB: BFS LAST GAME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: BFS LAST GAME

	Wow, that would be a great  program!  I think you should stick withit and try
to make it work.  That might save BFS because the only reason we a shuitting
down is because we dont get enough exposure, this is because most of the
people I know have 85 and 86 calculators and since I dont know how to port, I
cant transfer games to them.  I would be more than willing to supply and 82/83
basic programs that are needed to develop this utility because it would be so
usefull to me.  Please Keep working on it !!!
		Eric Tamme