Re: TIB: Re: Announcement!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Announcement!

Yes.  It is an older version, and comes with no tech support or
manuals.  I'm not sure whether the vb edition does or not though, I seem
to remember that the vb edition is crippled somehow.  But they all
compile, and all but maybe the vb compile to distributable exe programs.

Plus the C version comes with the older dos Turbo C++.  Really nice for
small utilities and such.

-Adam