Re: TIB: A few questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A few questions

The manual gives this description:

	For(variable,begin,end[,step])	-	Starting at begin, repeats a group of
	commands by an optional real step until variable > end; default step is 1

I see nothing difficult about understanding this; all this means is that the
calculator will execute a series of commands until it comes to an "end"
command, and then it will start back over at "for".  It will repeat this
process until the variable given is greater than the end.
I see nothing wrong with my name, I merely used a little creativity, and my
life consists of a lot more than programming damn calculators, so I decided to
create the name "ivlusicman".
fuck off, nick