Re: TIB:83 BFS news

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:83 BFS news

	We have worked out a system  using the graph screen where we utilize the
individual pixles to make a segment the same size as that on the home screen.
In our programm, there are different symbols or pictures you can display in
that segment that are premade for you by us; each symbol has a "TAG" on it,
this tag controls the properties of the symbol. Now we have nine different
TAGS designed so far and we have made an RPG with 8 levels using our Beta
software. This software may or maynot run faster and smoother than normal
basic, we have yet decided whether to move by pixles or saegments. well thats
all of the inside info for today boys, more later.
		Eric Tamme