TIB: typing into graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: typing into graphlink

One more question, everyone, regrarding the graphlink.  I have the 83
software, and I just wanted to make sure of something.  I think that it
is the same thing when I type the program into the computer, versus
using the computer-screen-calculator-keypad.  It is isn't it? Like, for
the line;
:Output(1,1,"MY NAME IS
can I just type it in there exactly like that, or do I have to find the
Output command <click>, click on 1, click on comma, click on 1, click on
quotation mark, set alpha lock, click on M, click on Y,......
Thanks for all the suggestions about getting my programs to send over
the net.  It looks like my mail was getting confused with the 83p
extension and making it into text.  By zipping the files it no longer
gets confused and seems to work fine.  I just want to make sure of this
one last thing before I spend the time necessary to type these programs
in.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net