Re: TIB: RE: Digital Assignment Book

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jody Snider wrote:

> I wouldn't mind writing a program like this(gradebook).  Is there anything specific
> that you wanted it to do.  Like, how do you want the thing layed out -
> anything like that.
>
> Jody Snider
> jody1@alaska.net

I currently keep track of the date assigned, date due, assignment
type(homework, quiz, exam, etc), grade for assignment, and cumulative
grade for semester.
It would be handy to have weights assigned to each type also,
forinstance, each exam is worth 10% of my total grade, each hw is worth
2%, etc.

Perhaps a checkbox or something to indicate that i've actually done the
hw.  A built in calendar wouldn't be bad, either...

Plus 16-bit sound, color graphics, gui interface and a bunch of other
unreasonable requests. ;-)

-Adam